St Boniface RC Church

St Boniface Roman Catholic Parish dates back to 1834.  As one of the oldest parishes in this part of Ontario it has a long and distinguished history. The sacramental records are a treasure chest for those tracing their family history prior to civic records.  The Maryhill HS holds these  records which are listed in the INDEX of families .  For more information contact our archivist.


Other local churches depending on the time period  may have records of Maryhill families.  One such source is St Agatha RC Parish whose early records are  located in the  Archives at  St Jerome’s College in the University of Waterloo.

Early clergy served a very wide area. The current church dates from 1877.

Priests – St. Boniface Church 1834-2017

Print Friendly, PDF & Email